Level I – “Assisted Care”
Madonna Heritage Assisted Living Home is a senior living facility which provides three tiers of care designed to give memory impaired individuals with the most comprehensive services possible. Level I – “Assisted Care” is foundation of our care services and starts by providing a comfortable, engaging community with a schedule organized around individual requirements. Our team of professional caregivers gives residents around-the-clock support within a secure environment that nurtures both well-being and independence.
Level I – “Assisted Care” Includes the Following:
- Choice of available residences, including all amenities and use of community spaces.
- Individualized Service and Care Plan developed by an interdisciplinary team, in conjunction with your physician, that provides a holistic approach and recognizes changes in condition.
- Personal care from highly trained staff available 24 hours per day:
- 45-day Physical Assessment and medication review by Delegating Registered Nurse.
- Medication Administration.
- Assistance with preparations for dressing, grooming, and bathing.
- Occasional reminders for dining and activities.
- Monitoring of nutritional needs.
- Reminders for self-managed incontinence.
- 24-hour security and emergency response system.
- Three appetizing and nutritionally balanced meals each day plus healthy snacks.
- Daily spot cleaning, in-room safety check and trash removal.
- Daily social and recreational activities, including a low-impact stretching exercise program.
- Regularly scheduled spiritual programs.
- All utilities, excluding private telephone and cable TV.
- Routine maintenance services and upkeep of building and grounds.
Contact our team at 410-557-9640 for more information about Level I Care we provide at Madonna Heritage or reach out to us via our web form with any questions.