Level II – “Intermediate Care”
The professional caregivers at Madonna Heritage Assisted Living Home understand that memory impaired individuals require different, personalized approaches to care, which is why we offer three levels of exceptional services tailored to the needs of our residents. Level II – “Intermediate Care” is memory care designed for seniors that may require additional assistance with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing and grooming. Level II Care provides residents with extra attention and aid in getting to meals and the day’s activities.
Level II – “Intermediate Care” includes all the services of Level I Care, plus:
- Moderate physical assistance with dressing and grooming.
- Physical assistance with bathing.
- Daily escort service to meals and activities.
- Assistance with selection and set-up of meals as needed.
- Physical assistance with and management of occasional incontinence.
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service.
If you have questions about the different levels of care we provide, or if you think that Level II Care is right for your loved one, please call us at 410-557-9640 or contact us via our web form.