Level III – “Total Care”
Madonna Heritage Assisted Living Home offers its residents the services of advanced memory care through Level III Care, a program developed for seniors in need of frequent assistance completing daily tasks. We compassionately provide for all personal safety concerns while giving residents the dignity and comfortable lifestyle they deserve. We understand that individuals experiencing advanced Alzheimer’s disease or impairments from dementia require the fullest degree of attention and support within an environment of stability of security. Level III Care provides this with assistance available 24 hours per day.
Level III – “Total Care” includes all the services of Level I Care and Level II Care, plus:
- Physical assistance with dressing and grooming daily.
- Physical assistance with showers or baths up to seven times per week.
- Frequent care for incontinence, including additional housekeeping, laundry and linen service.
- More frequent nurse interventions and additional assistance with respiratory and wound care to the extent permitted by state regulations.
- Regular nighttime safety checks as needed.
- Two-person transfer assistance.
If your loved one is need of advanced memory care and assisted living services, call our professional caregivers at 410-557-9640 for more information about Level III Care we provide at Madonna Heritage or reach out to us via our web form with any questions.